A family favorite — with the 2-year-old and the grandpa! Make one loaf with chocolate chips, one without, for dessert and breakfast both.
Mom's Zucchini Bread
- 3 eggs
- ½ c. butter
- ½ c. vegetable or olive oil
- 2 c. sugar
- 2 c. grated zucchini
- 2 c. flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. soda
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 c. chocolate chips optional
- Combine eggs, oil, sugar, and zucchini.
- Add dry ingredients and mix well.
- Add chocolate chips, if desired.
- Pour into 2 greased and floured bread pans.
- Bake at 350 for 40 minutes.
- Let cool 5 minutes before removing from pan.