Front Porch Farm is family owned and operated. Our mission for the last 17 years has been to provide our community with the freshest and best local and regional farm products.
You can find us at area farmers markets and our farm store located under the windmill on Highway 395. You may also order fresh vegetables and fruits, local honey, and other regional products for curbside pickup.
We also supply naturally grown produce, grass-fed beef, and quality hay in Stevens County, Washington. Our farm store also carries a wide variety of local food, unique antiques, and handmade gifts. We are currently open on Saturdays, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Blueberry Peach Cast Iron Cobbler with Rosemary & Chamomile Sugar
- Healthy Chocolate Zucchini Cake
- Onion Rings & Fried Zucchini
- Zucchini Bread
- Green Tomato & Cabbage Pico de Gallo
- Easy Ratatouille Casserole
- Sauteed Swiss Chard with Onions and Garlic
- Beet Fries
- Baked Pumpkin Stuffed with Sausage, Quinoa & Cranberries