Winter Squash and Potatoes
- 1 lg. sweet onion chopped
- several cloves garlic minced
- small winter squash peeled (with carrot peeler), seeded, and chunked
- potatoes peeled and chunked
- Fill a 13x9 pan with the vegetables and garlic.
- Drizzle with several tablespoons olive oil.
- Season liberally with sea salt, lightly with fresh grated pepper.
- Stir to coat veggies well.
- Cover tightly with foil.
- Bake at 350 one to two hours or until veggies are tender.
- Stir halfway through if desired.