Sauteed Swiss Chard with Onions & Garlic
- 1 T. coconut oil
- 1 sweet onion
- 6-8 Swiss chard leaves with stems
- 3-6 cloves garlic optional
- 1-2 T. brown rice vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2-4 T. Feta cheese optional
- Slice onion into wedges.
- Chop chard stems into bite-sized chunks.
- Slice chard leaves into ribbons.
- Chop garlic cloves into small chunks.
- Brown onion in coconut oil (preferably in a cast iron pan).
- Add chard stems and garlic to pan, sauteing for a few minutes more.
- Add chard leaves to pan.
- Splash pan with brown rice vinegar.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Saute until chard leaves are wilted but not mush.
- Top with Feta cheese (optional).