Saturday Curbside Pickup at Front Porch Farm in Arden
Order between Wednesday at 12 noon and Thursday at 6 p.m. for pickup Saturday.
Get all the details about curbside pickup at Front Porch Farm.
You may place your orders from Wednesday at noon through Thursday at 6 p.m. for Saturday pickup at our store on Highway 395. Quantities are limited. Order early for best selection!
Register for an account so you’ll get an email when we list products each week.
- Shop our online inventory during ordering hours (currently Wednesday noon through Thursday 6 p.m.).
- Login to our online ordering system with Local Line. (Register to create an account if it’s your first online order. Please put your first and last name in “Account Name” if you’re not ordering under a business name.)
- Checkout and pay.
- Come to our farm store on Saturday between 12 noon and 5 p.m.
- Call 509-684-6226 (or honk) to have your order brought to you. (Have your invoice number ready, please!)
Saturday curbside pickup is available at our store on Highway 395 in Arden.
Online inventory sells out quickly. Click here for a list of what we’re picking this week!
Need to edit your Local Line order after it’s placed? Click here for directions.
Tuesday Curbside Pickup at Fairwood Farmers Market in Spokane
Order by Monday at 12 noon for pickup Tuesday.
Find out more about curbside pickup at Fairwood Farmers Market.
Pre-order as soon as our inventory is listed on Share Farm each week. Share Farm pre-order period closes Monday at 5 p.m.
Ignore the “$200 to free delivery” note on the Share Farm website–that doesn’t apply to you if you’re picking up at Fairwood Farmers Market. Please note that the $30 minimum order does apply to Fairwood Farmers Market pickup, but all products from Fairwood vendors on Share Farm will be combined into one order to make it easier to meet the minimum.
- Shop Fairwood Farmers Market vendor inventory with Spokane Share Farm before Monday at 5 p.m.
- Login to your Spokane Share Farm account and make sure your cart totals the $30 minimum.
- Choose free delivery to Fairwood Farmers on the “Shipping” tab at checkout.
- Come to Fairwood Farmers Market in Spokane on Tuesday between 3:00 and 7:00 p.m.
- Look for signs for curbside pickup at the southeast corner of the market, only accessible from the parking lot.
Tuesday curbside pickup is available at Fairwood Farmers Market in Spokane.
Our pre-order inventory sells out quickly. Click here for a list of what we’re picking this week!
Share Farm waives the delivery fee for curbside pickup at Fairwood Farmers Market. The $30 cart minimum does apply, but can include items from any vendor.